Advanced Open Water Course
Why Advanced Open Water Diver?
What do I need to start?
- PADI Open Water Diver certification (or qualifying certification for another organization)
- Minimum age: 15 (12 for PADI Junior Advanced Open Water Diver)
What will I do?
- the Deep Adventure Dive,
- the Underwater Navigator Adventure Dive
- Boat Diver Multilevel Diver
- Deep Diver Night Diver
- Drysuit Diver Peak Performance Buoyancy
- Search & Recovery Diver Underwater Naturalist
- Underwater Photographer/Videographer Underwater Navigator
- AWARE Fish Identification Wreck Diver
How long will it take?
- Recommended Course Hours: 15
- Minimum Open Water Training: 5 dives over 2 days
What will I need?
- Adventures in Diving Crewpack, Adventures in Diving DVD, Logbook
Where can I go from here?
PADI Advanced Open Water Divers at least 15 years of age can enroll in PADI Wreck or Deep Diver Specialty courses and continue on to the PADI Rescue Diver or Junior Rescue Diver course.