Military Special Forces won’t get in the water without it and now you can dive with it. The DATAMASK HUD features an advanced air-integrated dive computer built directly into the mask!
The DataMask is simply a mask with a built in advanced dive computer that features a miniature LCD display in the bottom of the right hand side that displays all the information you would expect from a dive computer including dive time and depth as well as more advanced like cylinder pressure and air time remaining from a wireless transmitter. Crucially it provides hands free monitoring of your critical dive information without the need to stop what you are doing.
The full package includes:
- Protective Case
- USB PC/Mac Interface Cable and Software
- Operating Manual, QuickStart Guide (on CD) and laminated Review Card
- McNett MicroNet Towel
- Sea Buff Pre-Cleaner and Sea Gold Anti-fog
- In-mask Digital Optic System provides a clear, highly magnified image of the LCD, which is viewable regardless of environmental conditions and may be seen clearly by the vast majority of people, regardless of vision
- Allows “Hands-Free Diving” for greater convenience, enjoyment and safety during the dive
- Wireless Air Integrated Technology with patented Air Time Remaining Algorithm
- Audible Alarms with User Acknowledgment
- Adjustable backlight intensity may be set on the surface or underwater, allowing the user to fine-tune display so that it is easily readable, yet not distracting
- Advanced User Settings & Options
- Diver Replaceable Batteries
- OceanLog® PC Download and Settings Upload Software and USB Cable included