Hollis DX300 Dry Suit
The super sexy dry suit from Hollis..
The Hollis DX300 was designed by technical divers, for technical divers. It has been three years in development and is the result of a combination of all the innovative ideas available from consumers, store owners, manufacturers and technicians. Technical dry suits need absolute seam integrity, absolute manoeuverability and absolute purpose. The Hollis DX300 is the ABSOLUTE technical drsyuit.
- Double Diamond weave trilaminate has a total mass of 500gm/sqm yet it feels so much lighter to wear.
- Our patented BIAS cut combined with a telescopic torso increases freedom of movement, but allows for a closer fit reducing air migration.
- The wide flat seam construction minimises the risk of leaks in high risk areas
- Fitted with the new innovative TZIP, low profile and far more flexible
- Fitted with SiTech Neck Tite system with silicon seal
- Fitted with SiTech Quick Change Solution Oval wrist system with silicon seals as standard
- One large zipped pocket with a D ring inside and a slate pocket behind
- One large velcro pocket with an internal D ring
- 3M reflective safety stripe on lower arms.
- Double thickness kneepads
- 5mm neoprene socks
- Fitted braces
- The suit is supplied with a Hollis Zippered Hood and Hollis Drysuit Carry Bag
|Hollis DX300 Dry Suit||
Large Ladies, Large Mens, Medium Ladies, Medium Large Ladies, Medium Large Mens, Medium Mens, Small Ladies, Small Mens, Xtra Large Ladies, Xtra Large Mens, Xtra Small Mens, Xtra xtra Large Mens, Xtra xtra xtra Large Mens